Hollingbourne Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting
To be held on Monday, 11th September 2017
in the Cardwell Pavilion, Hollingbourne, at 7.30 pm.
This is a public meeting and all residents and representatives of the media are welcome to attend.
There will be a 5 minute interval before the meeting to allow members of the public to speak.
- Apologies for Absence
- a) Declaration of Changes to the Register of Interests; b) Declaration of Interest in items on the Agenda & c) Requests for Dispensations
- Approval of Minutes of previous meetings (Circulated prior to meeting)
- Matters Arising (not covered elsewhere on the agenda)
- Chairman’s report – Mr M Bedwell
- Crime Report – PCSO Dave Rowley
- Hollingbourne Village Hall – (Graham Wood – Village Hall Committee Representative)
- Clerk’s Report – (Report of end of year accounts, update on the defibrillators for the village & problems of speeding and fly-tipping, Local Flood Risk Management Strategy 2017/2023 & Broadband Universal Service Obligation Consultation)
- County Councillor’s Report – Cllr Mrs S Prendergast (response regarding KCC strategy for funding of possible future ‘Operation Stack’).
- Borough Councillor’s Report – Cllr Patrik Garten
- Planning Report – Mr A Bennett
- Maidstone BC Draft Local Plan – Mr A Bennett
- Environmental Report – Dr S Bauer
- Cardwell Pavilion – Mr M Bedwell
- Parks Report – Mr A Ward
- Defibrillator(s) for the village – Mr J Cobbett
- Station Approach & Railway Station – Mr M Bedwell
- Off-Road Motorcyclists and Quad Bikes – Mr A Bennett
- Fete Report – Mr D Ardley / Mr M Bedwell
- Twinning with Templeuve-en-Pévèle – Mr J Cobbett
- Financial Report – Mr J Cobbett
- Items for Information
Date of Next Meeting: 9th October 2017