Hollingbourne Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting
To be held on Monday, 10th September 2018
in the Cardwell Pavilion, Hollingbourne, at 7.30 pm.
This is a public meeting and all residents and representatives of the media are welcome to attend.
There will be a 5 minute interval before the meeting to allow members of the public to speak.
01. Apologies for Absence
02. a) Declaration of Changes to the Register of Interests; b) Declaration of Interest in items on the Agenda & c) Requests for Dispensations
03. Approval of Minutes of previous meetings (Circulated prior to meeting)
04. Matters Arising (not covered elsewhere on the agenda)
05. Police Report – PCSO Daniel Genn (10 mins)
06. Chairman’s report – Mr A Ward
07. Clerk’s Report – (including possible textile bank within the village, Remembrance Sunday flowers for church and attending service, a replacement tree on Tanyard Green & Cardwell bookings and maintenance)
08. County Councillor’s Report – Cllr Mrs S Prendergast
09. Borough Councillor’s Report – Cllr Patrik Garten
10. GDPO – Parish Councillor’s contact details on the website / on file – All Councillors decision to be made.
11. Planning Committee Report – Mr A Bennett
12. Environmental Committee Report – Dr S Bauer
13. Finance Committee Report –
14. Highways and Infrastructure Committee Report – (including update on Traffic Speed Survey and Speedwatch initiative) – Mr D Ardley
15. Parks Committee Report – Mr A Ward
16. Fete Sub-Committee Report – Mr D Ardley
17. Twinning Sub-Committee Report – Mr A Ward/Mr J Cobbett
18. Items for Information
Date of Next Meeting: 8th October 2018