The following notice has been received from Maidstone Borough Council which may be of interest to residents. Please Read More for further information.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC CONSULTATION
STATEMENT OF COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT (DRAFT) 2018
Maidstone Borough Council is inviting members of the public to view and comment on the Statement of Community Involvement 2018 between the 3 August and 5 pm on 17 September 2018. The Statement of Community Involvement sets out when and how stakeholders and the local community can:
- Participate in the preparation of local plans, neighbourhood development plans (also called neighbourhood plans) and supplementary planning documents; and,
- Engage in the process of decision making on planning applications.
The Statement of Community Involvement can be viewed and downloaded from the council’s website at www.maidstone.gov.uk/localplan and is available for inspection at Maidstone Link, King Street, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6JQ. The Link is open Monday to Friday 09.00 to 16.30. Copies of the document may be arranged for purchase, and postage made through emailing email@example.com Copies of the document will also be available for inspection at all public libraries in Maidstone Borough during normal opening hours.
Written representations on the Statement of Community Involvement can be submitted:
(1) Online using the council’s web based consultation portal at:
(2) By email using the council’s comments form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) By post using the council’s comments form to: Spatial Policy, Maidstone Borough Council, Maidstone House, King Street, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6JQ.
Please note that any submitted personal details will not be made public. A summary of the representations received will be published on the Council’s website in due course.
All personal data will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation. Your information will only be processed for the analysis of consultation responses.
Maidstone Borough Council is committed to maintaining the privacy, security, trust and confidence of all our partners, clients and customers when you use our services. To find out more, please make sure you read our privacy notice here: http://www.maidstone.gov.uk/home/privacy-and-cookies
If you no longer wish to receive emails regarding our latest consultations, please let us know so we can remove you from our mailing list.
Planning Officer, Strategic Planning
Maidstone Borough Council, King Street, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6JQ
t 01622 602639 w www.maidstone.gov.uk