Maidstone Citizen’s Advice Bureau is based at Bower Terrace on the Tonbridge Road and has offices at the Maidstone Gateway in King Street and has part-time offices at the Heart of Kent Hospice, Headcorn, and in other communities in the Maidstone Area. It is a registered charity and helps someone every two minutes of the working week.
CITIZENS ADVICE MAIDSTONE
Working with the Community in Maidstone Borough
Would you like to help people solve their problems?
Are you able to do voluntary work at evenings and/or weekends?
If the answer is yes find out more…..
Maidstone Citizens Advice Bureau
· Helps people deal with problems associated with debt, benefits, housing, employment, relationship breakdown and more.
· Works with those in greatest need.
· Provides opportunities for volunteering and helps people back into work through training and work experience.
· Works to prevent problems happening in the first place, by providing money management training and support.
· Supports the local economy.
· Tackles social exclusion.
· Promotes community cohesion.
· Values Diversity promotes Equality and challenges Discrimination.
We wish to develop our work within the community and make our services available to all who need us.
Our clients’ problems are often complex and multi layered. Our advisers provide information and advice to clients, and carry out casework and can also represent them if required.
We are impartial, independent free and confidential.
Join our team of motivated and dedicated volunteer advisers and help us deliver our service to those who are unable to come to us during weekdays and office hours. We will provide all the training you need for you to help others.
For more information about Citiizen’s Advice in Maistone which serves Hollingbourne please go to http://www.maidstonecab.org.uk and for information about becoming a volunterr please go to http://www.maidstonecab.org.uk/you_can_help_us