Hollingbourne Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting
To be held on Monday, 14th October 2019
in the Cardwell Pavilion, Hollingbourne, at 7.30 pm.
This is a public meeting and all residents and representatives of the media are welcome to attend.
There will be a 10 minute interval before the meeting to allow members of the public to speak.
01. Apologies for Absence
02. a) Declaration of Changes to the Register of Interests; b) Declaration of Interest in items on the Agenda & c) Requests for Dispensations
03. Approval of Minutes of previous meetings (Circulated prior to meeting)
04. Matters Arising (not covered elsewhere on the agenda)
05. A20 crossing and the safety of pedestrians – Public / Councillors
06. Speeding in Upper Street and the rest of the village – Cllr D Ardley / Public
07. Police Report (including Neighbourhood Watch) – PCSO Daniel Genn
08. Chairman’s report – Cllr A Ward
09. Clerk’s Report – (Update on maintenance and security of the Cardwell Pavilion; report from Solicitors regarding Parish Council’s deeds; rental agreements for consideration; Remembrance Day recognition and hard copy meeting minutes)
10. Defibrillators – Cllr A Marshall
11. County Councillor’s Report – Cllr Mrs S Prendergast
12. Borough Councillor’s Report – Cllr Patrik Garten
13. Maidstone BC Local Plan (Updates) –
14. Planning Committee Report – Cllr Catherine O’Meara
15. Environmental / Parks Committee Report – Cllr Dr S Bauer / Cllr A Marshall / Cllr A Ward (planning a litter picking day for the village)
16. Finance Committee Report –
17. Highways and Infrastructure Committee Report – (Highway Improvement Plan; parking in passing points along Pilgrim’s Way / Broad Str & Motorway works) – Cllr D Ardley/Cllr C O’Meara
18. Fete Sub-Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley
19. Brexit (Operation Brock) and its impact on Hollingbourne – Cllr J Cobbett
20. Village Website – its future.
21. Items for Information
Date of Next Meeting: 11th November 2019