There have been a few reports of Local Car Ransacking’s online over the past few days. On Pilgrims Way, Eyhorne Street and Tilefields.
- Valuable items and shopping should not be left in cars, either in view or hidden away
- Windows and doors should always be securely locked when vehicles are left
- Sat navs should not be left in cars and their holders and cables should not be left on display
- Ensure that sat nav holder marks are not left visible on the windscreen
- If a vehicle has an alarm, always use it – even if the vehicle is only going to be left for a short period of time
If you have been a victim of any crime or attempted crime then don’t hesitate to contact the local police.