To be held on Monday, 6th April 2020
This is a public meeting, but due to COVID-19 Government Guidelines on the gathering of people together, it will not be held at the Cardwell Pavilion.
All residents and representatives of the media interested in joining the video link should contact the Clerk via firstname.lastname@example.org and it is the Parish Council’s aim to include them within the meeting.*
There will be a 10 minute interval before the meeting to allow members of the public to speak.
- Apologies for Absence
- a) Declaration of Changes to the Register of Interests; b) Declaration of Interest in items on the Agenda & c) Requests for Dispensations
- Approval of Minutes of previous meetings (Circulated prior to meeting)
- Matters Arising (not covered elsewhere on the agenda)
- Police Report (Neighbourhood Watch) –
- Chairman’s report – Cllr A Ward
- Clerk’s Report – (Corona (COVID-19); Re-election of Parish Councillors; Parish Assembly 2020; website compliance consultants; GDPR requirements; maintenance & security of the Cardwell)
- Defibrillators – Cllr A Marshall
- County Councillor’s Report – Cllr Mrs S Prendergast
- Borough Councillor’s Report – Cllr Patrik Garten
- Planning Committee Report (Call for sites & Local Plan updates) – Cllr C O’Meara / Cllr P Garten
- Environmental / Parks Committee Report – Cllr Dr S Bauer / Cllr A Marshall / Cllr A Ward
- Finance Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley
- Highways and Infrastructure Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley/Cllr C O’Meara
- Fete Sub-Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley
- Items for Information
Date of Next Meeting: 11th May 2020
* Both NALC and the Society of Local Council Clerks (SLCC) are asking local councils to stop holding any physical meetings or gatherings during this time. This includes full council, committee meetings, annual parish or council meetings.