To be held on Monday, 10th February 2020
in the Cardwell Pavilion, Hollingbourne, at 7.30 pm.
This is a public meeting and all residents and representatives of the media are welcome to attend.
There will be a 10 minute interval before the meeting to allow members of the public to speak.
- Apologies for Absence
- a) Declaration of Changes to the Register of Interests; b) Declaration of Interest in items on the Agenda & c) Requests for Dispensations
- Approval of Minutes of previous meetings (Circulated prior to meeting)
- Matters Arising (not covered elsewhere on the agenda)
- Police Report (Neighbourhood Watch) –
- Chairman’s report – Cllr A Ward
- Clerk’s Report – (Re-election of Parish Councillors in March 2020; Parish Assembly 2020; website compliance consultants; GDPR requirements and maintenance and security of the Cardwell Pavilion)
- Defibrillators – Cllr A Marshall
- County Councillor’s Report – Cllr Mrs S Prendergast
- Borough Councillor’s Report – Cllr Patrik Garten
- Call for Sites & Maidstone BC Local Plan updates – Cllr C O’Meara / Cllr P Garten
- Planning Committee Report – Cllr Catherine O’Meara
- Environmental / Parks Committee Report – Cllr Dr S Bauer / Cllr A Marshall / Cllr A Ward
- Finance Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley
- Highways and Infrastructure Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley/Cllr C O’Meara
- Fete Sub-Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley
- Brexit and its impact on Hollingbourne – Cllr S Hulme (Community Emergency Plan)
- Items for Information
Date of Next Meeting: 9th March 2020