To be held on Monday, 14th September 2020 Via Microsoft Teams Video Link, at 7.30 pm.
This is a public meeting, but due to COVID-19 Government Guidelines on the gathering of people together, it will not be held at the Cardwell Pavilion.
Residents and representatives of the media interested in joining the video link should contact the Clerk via firstname.lastname@example.org . The Parish Council’s aim is to include them within the meeting.*
There will be a 10 minute interval before the meeting to allow members of the public to speak.
- Apologies for Absence
- a) Declaration of Changes to the Register of Interests; b) Declaration of Interest in items on the Agenda & c) Requests for Dispensations
- Approval of Minutes of previous meetings (Circulated prior to meeting)
- Matters Arising (not covered elsewhere on the agenda)
- Police Report –
- Chairman’s report – Cllr A Ward
- Hollingbourne Village Hall – Cllr C Gooding / Cllr A Ward
- Clerk’s Report – (Website update; end of year accounts update, caring for the greens in the village , maintenance & security)
- Defibrillators – Cllr A Marshall
- County Councillor’s Report – Cllr Mrs S Prendergast
- Borough Councillor’s Report – Cllr Patrik Garten (Clearbell – M20, Junction 8 update)
- Planning Committee Report– Cllr C O’Meara / Cllr C Gooding / Cllr P Garten
- Environmental / Parks Committee Report – Cllr Dr S Bauer / Cllr A Marshall / Cllr A Ward
- Finance Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley
- Highways and Infrastructure Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley / Cllr C O’Meara
- Fete Sub-Committee Report – Cllr D Ardley
- Items for Information
Date of Next Meeting: 12th October 2020
* Both NALC and the Society of Local Council Clerks (SLCC) are asking local councils to stop holding any physical meetings or gatherings during this time. This includes full council, committee meetings, annual parish or council meetings.