We continue to face a huge challenge from COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and its impact on our lives and work. Kent County Council are committed to ensuring they continue to deliver services – though they recognise that, in these challenging times, some of these will be affected as they follow government advice.
There’s lots of useful information on their website including:
- updates on how our services are being affected
- how we’re supporting vulnerable people through Kent Together
- advice and suggestions on how to look after your mental health and wellbeing
- what support is available for local businesses
- information on the latest scams affecting Kent
You can also follow KCC on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for the latest updates and information join their mailing list to receive Kent County Council news, updates and information by email.